Sunday, February 20, 2011

What was supposed to be a nail post....

as i'm sitting here bored having a chill sunday-
I figured since i just painted my nails that i should do a blogpost on it considering i've been kinda MIA lately. which i really have no excuse for:(

i used:

sally hansen double duty (base & top coat)
forever 21's love & beauty line nail polish in "silver" (creative i know.)

sally girl black nail polish (there is no name but its just a matte black)

and got... (dun, dun, dun)
I actually really like it! now my nails are not very easy to paint because the nail beds are so small and i just have to work with what i got.
i never worry about getting a little nail polish on the skin around the nail because it comes right off when i wash my hands or when i shower!

now for some randomness?
i'm eating so delicious grapes.


i really want to be tan, i mean i try the whole tan in the summer and pale in the winter thing and its fine for a little bit but when the outside looks like this
i just can't help but want a little color! so i'm trying this loreal sublime bronze mist thingy and i'll let you all know how i like it!

it was my sister's bday friday and look how pretty this little set up looks!:

and also, look what my sister and my other almost sister free hand drew and painted on her wall this weekend! it's so cute!


back to
catching up on my lovelies videos!:)
OH AND CONGRATULATIONS TO SAM AND JAY FOR HAVING MR. PHOENIX! he is so beautiful and i'm so glad everything went so well for them and they finally have their little family:)

love you all.. xoxox -Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment