Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Things!

I went out to lunch and to the mall on saturday and before i went my plan was to do a FOTD blogpost since it's been so long since i have posted on here... but as you can see, i kind of forgot about my camera issue and the horrible quality! so it didn't work very well but i figured i would just upload the pictures that i had:)

basically, it's just light, frosty eyes with a little bit of navy shadow in the outer corner and navy liner on the bottom. (if you don't already know, my obsession lately has been color liner on the bottom!

enjoy:)






rocking my feather earring.. purchase here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/WingSauce

also, this is before i re-dyed my hair.. this is proof that the bottom turns brown:(

check out my latest video:

No comments:

Post a Comment